Women’s Network for a Sustainable Future (WNSF), a 501 (c) 3 corporation, is the premier sustainability organization for women in business. Its substantive and highly practical programs featuring responsible, high-performance business practices, help businesswomen assume major roles championing sustainability.
Our mission is to advance sustainability through the commitment, talent, and leadership of businesswomen.
Our vision is a sustainable future—- financially, environmentally and socially –driven by businesswomen worldwide.
Funding History and Support
In 2003, WNSF received a Ford Foundation grant, garnering additional funds from the Nathan Cummings Foundation and companies including AT&T, and Swiss Re. Support continues to grow from corporate, academic, government and NGO organizations.
Additional support is gratefully acknowledged from many companies including Adobe Systems, Alcoa, Applied Materials, Avon Products Inc., Campbell Soup Co., Citigroup, The Coca-Cola Company, Con Edison, Deutsche Bank, Deloitte Touche, Dow Jones, DuPont, Eileen Fisher, GE, Goldman Sachs, Herman Miller, IBM, Intel, Interface, JPMorgan Chase, Levi-Strauss, The McGraw-Hill Companies, McKinsey, Mitsubishi, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Mohawk Fine Papers Inc., Novartis, Ogilvy & Mather, Pfizer, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Siemens, Starbucks, Symantec, TIAA-CREF, UBS, Wal-Mart, and Whole Foods.
Ways to Support WNSF
Become a 2010 Summits Sponsor/Leadership Circle Member
WNSF presents its annual Businesswomen’s Sustainability Leadership Summits on emergent topics in business sustainability annually in New York and on the west coast. In its seventh year in New York and second year on the west coast, the half-day Summits are expected to attract upwards of 350 participants.
Sponsorship benefits increase according to levels and feature:
- Visibility to more than 5000 individuals in all distribution channels, including web site, announcements, press releases, printed materials, programs, signage and materials distribution at conferences; conference tickets according to sponsorship levels.
- Sponsor levels are as follows:
$ 7,500 – 5 tickets
$ 12,500 – 10 tickets
$ 20,000 – 15 tickets and Leadership Circle membership
Leadership Circle members are invited to participate with WNSF in a special relationship including:
- Dinners, briefings and networking on best practices
- Customized WNSF Business Sustainability Training (BeST) executive leadership workshop at special rates
- Premier conference visibility, priority access and post-event gatherings
Other ways to support WNSF include:
- Advertising on WNSF web site
- Grants for operating needs and special projects
- Benefactor opportunities
- Special participation for academic institutions and other organizations
- Other customized partnerships
For more information about WNSF and how to support its programs, please contact us at: email@example.com